Wendy Lord Harvey
Hi! I'm Wendy Lord Harvey, your Full Service Realtor serving Aquidneck
Island, Newport County, the East Bay and Southeastern Massachusetts.
I am a top producing agent who has been proudly with CENTURY21 since
first receiving my licenses in 2000.
Following are a list of the nationally & regionally recognized Awards I've received from the Century 21 System:
2011 * Multi Million Dollar Producer
2010 * Masters Ruby
2009 * Masters Ruby
2008 * Masters Ruby
2007 * Masters Emerald
2006 * CENTURION Producer & CENTURION Honor Society, Ranked No. 1 in the State of RI for CENTURY 21
2005 * CENTURION Producer, Ranked No. 3 in the State of RI for CENTURY 21
2004 * CENTURION Producer
2003 * CENTURION Producer
2002 * CENTURION Producer
2001 * CENTURION Producer
Aerial View of Aquidneck Island
Although I pride myself on being able to handle all of your real estate needs, following is a list of my favorite areas of expertise:
* Working with First Time Home Buyers.
* All areas of Residential Brokerage helping you to move up into a different house or neighborhood as your family expands or down size and maybe finally get that dream second home.
* Working with you on selling your home as your Listing & Marketing Specialist.
* With my certification of Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) I can help you to negotiate the best situation possible for your circumstances.
* Establishing and developing your own personal wealth building plan based in real estate is always fun, exciting & rewarding. My own personal preference is investments through multi-family homes.
* Certified Distressed Property Expert. As a CDPE I am uniquely qualified to help you should you find the value of your house upside down. I can walk you through a shortsale, or even negotiate a streamlined shortsale for you with your lender taking advantage of all of the federal programs that you might qualify for. If you're looking to buy a distressed property, I have my finger on the pulse of the market and can help you get the best deal available.
* Military & Relocation Specialist. As a Navy Brat who chose Newport County as my home, I understand personally all of the headaches that come with moving every 3 years and I have shortcuts to share with all of my Military Families when welcoming you to Aquidneck Island and the surrounding area.
* Commercial Brokerage. This facet of my practice focuses on finances, local zoning laws and the peices of the puzzle that need to come into place for your wealth building plan through a commercial venture. I work as your guide.
Please visit http://www.WendysWonderfulHomes.com. for more detailed information such as your own personal Market Snapshot & Real Estate Investment Tools. It is always being updated as the environment and needs of my clients change. I hope you find it helpful and I welcome your suggestions. I look forward to earning your business during this next phase of your life.